Stately Marlborough 36′ x 12
Two-bedroom home, enhanced by the current owners in many ways since Aug. 2015
New double- glazing fitted in 2014. Oil central heating. Parking on the new tarmac frontage.
- Co-ordinating kitchen appliances: electric cooker with double oven, fridge/freezer and washing-machine, all just 2 years old.
- Two matching John Lewis wardrobes fitted into the double bedroom with matching chest of drawers.
- New carpets and vinyl flooring.
- All blinds and curtains – most new in July 17.
- New central heating combi-boiler.
- Both kitchen and bathroom fitted new in 2015
- 3-piece bathroom with electric shower over bath.
- Open-plan lounge, dining area and kitchen.
- New central heating radiators in 2015
- Feature wooden steps and handrails built by local joiner, with matching gate and bespoke ‘skirt’ around the home base with access to underneath.
- Garden Room with electric, work top, carpet and stable door. Ideal for many uses such as hobbies, currently a writing room/office, a great addition to a home.
- Two metal storage sheds.
- Easily maintained garden with patio area. Includes bench for that cup of tea in the sunshine.
Tiled roof fitted in September 2006 and is guaranteed for 30 years from that date. There is 25mm extra installation in the roof, all gutters, facias and down pipes also replaced.
Excellent mobile/broadband reception.
No onward chain.
All paperwork and guarantees available.
Please contact Clive or Pauline Parkes
Clive on 07875 401 479 or Pauline on 07875 401 476
- Price: £89,000
- Phone Number: Cosawes Office: 01872 863724